Our developers are proud to introduce the New Clan Portal where all clan info and tools will be available in one place.
The New Portal is characterized by a new eye-catching design, which combines all the clan features:
- New clan creation
- Recruiting Station (where you can search for a clan or recruit new players)
- Information on the Strongholds game mode, clan management, etc.
This platform was designed specifically to provide everything needed in the everyday life of a clan and will be updated on a regular basis.
From now on, a single clan will be active in all Wargaming MMO titles, just as is the case with Premium Account and gold. This means that you’ll have the same clan tag and name, Military Personnel and Clan Treasure for each game in the Wargaming universe. This means that you can find some upgrades in the ‘Recruiting Station,’ particularly in the ‘Personal File’ and ‘Terms of Recruiting’ sections. From now on you can choose in which game you’d like to join or create a clan, or find new members. You can mark one or multiple games.
Right now we’re introducing the first version of the Clan Portal. However, in the near future, we’re planning to update it with additional features, such as:
- Detailed clan page for Strongholds
- Detailed players’ statistics in the Clan Profile, including vehicle statistics
- New Clan Profile with clan statistics, the log of clan events and changes, and a clan message board
- Other useful tools
This is only the beginning! Our goal is to create a convenient and useful platform that will provide rapid access to all relevant information about Clans and help you on your way to victory!
- Military School—Military Maneuvers (bonus to Free Experience);
- Training Unit—Additional Briefing (bonus to crew experience);
- Transportation Unit—High-Capacity Transport (bonus to Industrial Resource earned in Skirmishes).
The game also features two special structures, where clans can prepare Reserves to be used in Battles for Strongholds planned for the near future:
- Quartermaster Unit—Evacuation (decreases the negative consequences of defeat in a Battle for Stronghold);
- Trophy Brigade—Requisition (increases the plunder earned after a successful attack on an enemy Stronghold).
A big thank you to Artiom Muraska for the interview. Artiom is the Associate Publishing Producer, WoT PC, Wargaming.net | Wargaming Europe SAS
Stronghold Guide video