Two Japanese submarines designed to carry bomber aircraft to launch attacks on American cities during the Second World War have been found on the sea bed off the coast of Hawaii. The vessels were captured by the United States Navy when Japan capitulated in 1945, but were hastily scuttled the […]
FACEBOOK & NEWSLETTER
- ‘A battle here … a battle there’
- Toymaker Gets Boost From Model of a WWII Fighter Plane
- Two local WWII heroes will be honored in bronze
- Honor for hero who saved London from WWII flooding
- Wargaming helps to open the Fury exhibition at the Tank Museum
- Unexploded WWII ordnance still litters Egypt’s Western Desert
- Greenham Common Cold War Control Tower’s Restoration Begins
- WHO-Tube: Tiger 1 start up – turn the volume UP!
- Spy who broke ‘Nazi’ spy ring revealed at last!
- Formula One legend, Murray Walker was a Sherman commander