thenews.pl An investigation into the death of WWII prime minister General Wladyslaw Sikorski is nearing completion as Poland marks the 70th anniversary of his plane crash this week. According to the Institute for National Remembrance (IPN), the state-backed body charged with investigating alleged crimes against Polish citizens, the probe will […]
FACEBOOK & NEWSLETTER
- US Vietnam War vet’s remains repatriated after 47 years
- Poland: Eight Holocaust Victims Shoes Stolen
- 5 Incredible Pieces Of Pearl Harbor Memorabilia
- Will the Chinese wartime forced labourers get justice this time?
- Auschwitz ‘bookkeeper’ may be last Nazi tried in Germany for war crimes
- Wreckage sites of 3 WW-II fighter planes at Loktak Lake identified
- Forced labour lawsuit accepted by Beijing court
- WHO-Tube: The Untold Stories of the World War II – Full length Documentary
- A WOOD CALLED BOURLON – Review by Wayne Osborne
- GUEST BLOGGER GEOFF MOORE: Where WWII was decided?