Whilst most wreckages of trucks in the Libyan Desert of Egypt are invariably attributed to the Long Range Desert Group, there is in fact only one currently known wreck of a true patrol truck of the LRDG still out there in desert. Many people have seen it already…But not many […]
FACEBOOK & NEWSLETTER
- Greenham Common Cold War Control Tower’s Restoration Begins
- WHO-Tube: Tiger 1 start up – turn the volume UP!
- Spy who broke ‘Nazi’ spy ring revealed at last!
- Formula One legend, Murray Walker was a Sherman commander
- Historic British warships being stripped bare for scrap metal
- WWII plane’s landing gear fails at New Smyrna Beach airport
- Master Chief Lee Mauk served aboard nuclear sub Skate that sailed in ’58 under Polar Icecap
- Five amazing occasions when enemies in war worked together
- WWII German U-Boat found sunk near American Freighter off North Carolina
- KAMIKAZE Attacks on the U.S.S. Newcombe – from Yank Magazine, 1945